Mostly not animals. Mostly.

Better late than never?  I haven't added any work in a long while so heres a mix of things.  A few head/caricatures, a sample of some VERY rusty life drawing skills, and a quick painting of a previous tower design.  Its been a while since I dug into environment painting so it was a fun return.  It is home to some harpy like breed of birds, though the image needs a lot more attention yet.





Also here are a few pages from my last visit to the local aquarium.




Thanks for lookin!

Comments

  1. Hey dude your drawings are getting alot better.
    As far as the painting is concerned(i know you said it was a quickie) but the composition is basically split into 4 quadrants and is symmetrical. try to break the symmetry a bit and it would add alot more interest. I look forward to the next batch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good point! You can tell its been a while since I was into the composition groove...I also think its a little 'cramped' feeling, being that its all rock...and the same color etc. Will take another crack at it and a few more too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment